If we have provided you with advice regarding your pensions and or investments, we will meet with you again shortly after implementing our recommendations. At this ‘comfort meeting’, we will clarify our investment process and answer any questions about the solution we have put in place for you.
We know and understand that your circumstances and priorities will change over time and therefore believe it is important to regularly review your financial affairs.
By this stage, we will have already agreed with you the frequency of your review meetings which will typically cover:
- Any changes to your circumstances or requirements
- An update of the markets and your pensions and or investments
- A review of the taxation, legislation, pension and investment matters relevant to your situation
- A review of your attitude to investment risk
- Recommendations regarding any changes to your pensions and or investments
We will then implement any action points.
In between review meetings
From time to time we may contact you between review meetings should there be something relevant to you to discuss.
We also welcome contact with our team and or your adviser at any time should you have any queries or concerns.